Subway Surfers is an endless runner mobile game co-developed by Kiloo and SYBO Games.
The game starts by tapping the touchscreen, while the character sprays graffiti on a train. The inspector and his dog start chasing. While running, the player can swipe up, down, left, or right to avoid crashing into oncoming obstacles especially moving trains, poles, tunnel walls, and barriers. By swapping rapidly as speed increases, more points can be acquired. A crash results in a game over.
The player can collect various items such as coins, score multipliers, sprinting sneakers, jetpacks, magnets, gift boxes, and scooters. A scooter provides combustion by launching up the player, while a jetpack has the ability to fly for 10 seconds. Items, such as a hoverboard, allow avoiding collisions lasting about 30 seconds.
Subway Surfers 1.95.0 Update
- The Subway Surfers World Tour continues in colorful Marrakesh
- Explore sandy deserts, relaxing spas and colorful markets
- Enjoy the astonishing surroundings with Salma’s new Talisman Outfit
- Unlock the Magic Carpet board for an enchanting ride down the tracks
- Introducing the Stats bar to keep track of your High Score and resources
- Free Arcade Game
- Latest Version: 1.95.0
- Publish Date: 01-011-2018
- Requirement: 4.1+
It is available on Android, iOS, Kindle and Windows Phone platforms and uses the Unity game engine.